Vision, Mission & Values
Inspiring our community to be inclusive and empathetic leaders who celebrate diversity and contribute towards a peaceful and more sustainable world.
Providing a high-quality education that encourages resilient learners to explore, engage and excel, positively transforming the school, local and global communities.
WE DEFINE HIGH QUALITY LEARNING AS:
Student centered and focussed on all learners making excellent progress from their starting points.
WE DEFINE GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP AS:
- being aware of, learning about and understanding the world beyond ourselves; our planet, all people and species with whom we share it
- demonstrating and promoting values of compassion, respect and acceptance for all people, diverse cultures and beliefs; embracing cultural differences and commonalities; And
- taking personal responsibility and working interdependently to create local and global sustainable solutions for a more peaceful, inclusive and united world.
WE DEFINE INTERCULTURAL LEARNING AS:
- recognizing culture and developing respect
- reflecting on intercultural experiences and taking responsibility
- interacting and empathising with others.
WE DEFINE DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP AS:
- the norms of behavior regarding technology use. This includes electronic exchange of information, responsibility for electronic actions, physical safety, and well-being in a digital world.