Mission,Vision & Aims
Mission – We provide a holistic education that encourages all to excel, develop as lifelong learners and contribute to the school, local and global communities.
Vision – To Inspire our community to explore, engage and excel.
- enhance national and global awareness in our students
- provide an internationally recognized curriculum
- promote life-long learning that leads to positive and productive future citizenship
- facilitate and engaging programme that assists students acquire skills, knowledge and understanding
- emphasize a balance in the lives of our students
- enhance cultural awareness in all its forms
- achieve a strong sense of self worth
- promote fulfillment of creative talents and interests
- inculcate the important of health and fitness
- achieve commitment to service for and to others
- nurture a sense of mutual understanding and appreciation while pursuing personal goals
International Baccalaureate World School
Ecole Mondiale World School is proud to be an IB World School offering the IB Primary Years Programme, the IB Middle Years Programme and the IB Diploma Programme. This allows our students the very best of opportunities as they progress through the continuum.
The IB Learner Profile
The aim of all IB programmes is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
We nurture curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research.
We grow to learn independently and with others. We focus on learning for life.
We develop and use conceptual understandings, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines. We engage with issues and ideas that are locally and globally significant.
We use critical and creative thinking skills to analyse and take responsible action on complex issues. We exercise initiative in making reasoned, ethical decisions.
We express ourselves confidently and creatively in many ways. We collaborate effectively, listening carefully to the perspectives of others.
We act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness
and justice, respecting the dignity and rights of all people. We take responsibility for our actions and their consequences.
We appreciate cultures, values and traditions of others. Considering other points of view and growing from the experience.
We show empathy, compassion and respect. We have a commitment to service, acting to make a positive difference to lives of others and the world around us.
We approach uncertainty with forethought and determination – working either independently or cooperatively to explore new ideas and innovative strategies. We are resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges and change.
We understand the importance of balancing of our intellectual, physical, and emotional well being. We recognize our interdependence with other people and the world in which we live.
We thoughtfully consider the world and our own ideas and experience, seeking to understand our strengths and weaknesses in order to grow.